Brandon is a long time resident of Central Florida whose lifelong goal has always been to be represent the people of his community. Brandon founded the Tyson Law Firm for the purpose of providing individuals and small businesses with the experience and expertise offered by large law firms while at the same time providing the individualized attention and care offered by a small law firm.
Brandon has represented countless clients in several different areas of the law, including:
- Family law
- Landlord-tenant law
- Defamation law
- Homeowners insurance disputes
- Foreclosure defense
- Title insurance disputes
- Probate and guardianship
- Disputes concerning land and real property issues
- Business formation ( for both limited liability companies “LLC’s” and Corporations (both C-Corps and S-Corps)
- Preparation of business contracts such as operating agreements, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, agreements for the sale of businesses and independent contractor agreements
- Preparation of estate plans (including last will and testaments, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills, health care surrogates)
Brandon’s accomplishments and achievements include:
- Selection by the Florida Supreme Court to serve on the Florida Bar Family Law Rules Committee
- Has successfully represented clients in the District Court of Appeals for the State of Florida
- Earned cum laude and magna cum laude honors from the University of Florida Law School
Strawcutter Johnson Noormohamed
Brandon attended the University of Central Florida where he graduated Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Political Science and Business Administration. Brandon then attended law school at the Fredric G. Levin School of Law at the University of Florida in Gainesville. During law school, Brandon excelled earning high honors, cum laude honors and magna cum laude honors for his course work. Brandon also got his first taste of the legal system when he worked as a clerk for a general magistrate who was in charge of dependency court. Dependency court consisted of those cases where the Department of Children and Families bought legal proceedings against parents who either abused, neglected or abandoned their children.
After graduating from law school, Brandon returned home to Central Florida and took a job working for a small law firm owned by a future Seminole County judge. By working for a small law firm, Brandon had the unique opportunity to represent clients in a vast number of different legal issues. A great deal of his practice focused on family law and representing clients in divorce and family law actions. This sort of practice lent itself to an extensive amount of time in the courtroom. While the different type of case that Brandon handled changed, the type of client that Brandon represented remained the same and was made up of individuals and small businesses, which are the very type of people that he has a passion for representing.
Following several years working for the judge, Brandon worked for one of Orlando’s largest law firms where he served as the Director of the Family Law Department. Brandon was responsible for managing a staff of more than 15 attorneys, paralegals and other staff members.
From there, Brandon decided to become the founding partner of the Tyson Law Firm. His focus has been on representing individuals and small business, people much like himself.
Being the son of a small business owner, Brandon first hand understands the need and importance of having aggressive, experience and cost effective counsel who can represent you in a vast number of legal areas.